1. Remove Rating Scores
If you don't want to display the rating score in the product boxes, use this quick and easy method to remove it.
2. Simple CTA Buttons
If you want to display the product box's CTA buttons right after the Pros/Cons box or anywhere within the post then this feature will help you achieve that.
Now you can create product boxes while adding the products to the comparison table. This new feature will save you hours of time you would have spent creating the product boxes separately. Please check the complete guide here.
The year 2021 is almost over but we want to release a few important updates for a perfect ending.
Affiliatable WordPress Plugin - 1.7
You can update the plugin version to 1.7 from your WordPress dashboard.
Today, we are excited to launch one of the most important features, Replace Affiliate Tracking ID.
If you have a website with more than 100 tables and boxes, changing the affiliate links can be a tedious task when flipping the website. The most obvious solution is to hire a virtual assistant, but that costs money and consumes a lot of time.
So, with the new Replace Tracking ID feature, you can replace all the old (previous owner's) affiliate links with the new affiliate links in less than two minutes.
We're excited to launch one of the most requested features, Geotargeting.
With this feature, you can monetize the international traffic and direct your website visitors to the right amazon store.
Simply update our WordPress plugin to the latest version 1.5 or above and you can see the Geotargeting option under Settings.
1. Bulk Template Changer: Now, you can change the template to your existing tables or boxes in bulk. For example, if you want to try any of the new templates that we released last week, you can use the bulk template changer option to replace all the tables and boxes with the new template in a single click.
2. Remove Columns: One of the most frequently asked questions from our users is, "How do I remove specific columns in a comparison table?" So, we added a new feature to remove specific columns in comparison tables.
3. System Status: Now, you can directly check Affiliatable system status if you run into problems like, accessing your account or dashboard, server down, etc. We also send updates via email to our status page subscribers.
1. Affiliate Disclosure - We know that manually adding affiliate disclosure to all your posts is a hectic job. So, today we added the Affiliate Disclosure box in which you can add your affiliate disclosure and display it automatically under the tables and boxes.
2. New Templates - Along with this, we added three new high converting templates to the Top 3 box library and one new template to the Comparison table library.
1. Custom categories - Now you can set custom categories to your product boxes and pros/cons boxes. Example: If you have 10 products boxes and 10 pros/cons boxes made for the same blog post, you can group them under 1 category. This will help you understand for which post the product box or pros/cons box belongs and you can also quickly navigate the boxes to make any changes in the future.
2. Import Description - Just like importing the product title and images, you can now import the product description directly from Amazon. Don't forget to check the "Import Details" checkbox to try this feature.
Today, we are closing the beta version of our Wordpress plugin and making it live for everyone.
Along with this update, we also added a new feature called "Clicks Report" where you can track the user clicks and check which products and posts are getting more clicks that helps you optimize your money pages for higher conversions.
We are excited to share the beta version of Affiliatable WordPress plugin 🤗
Since you are one of our most valued partners, we’d love it to help us test this beta release before releasing it to the world.
Here’s where you can download the beta version of the Affiliatable WordPress plugin and setup guide.
Remember, this is a beta release!
We strongly recommend you use the beta version in a test environment only. This will let you try new features without worrying about what breaks.